Manager, Marketing & Communications
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager with 5+ years experience who is interested in working with a company that is on the cutting edge of social video and creative services for digital and traditional talent (film, TV, music, professional sports and more), and offers full-service management for today’s top talent. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications for the Talent division of Fullscreen, which is distinct from Fullscreen’s Brand Services and Brand Studio divisions. Our team values critical thinking, idea generators, not passive order takers. We are a small yet mighty crew that is looking for someone with a team-focused, positive attitude, that adds to our fun and supportive culture.
- 5+ years experience in tech, media and/or entertainment industry; experience in talent-facing marketing roles or marketing roles at a social platform a major plus
- Top-notch writing, proofing and editing skills through a marketing / publicity lens an absolute must (marketing collateral, talent communications, presentations, press releases, etc.)
- Critical thinking, and the ability to anticipate issues, see the “big picture,” and understand larger business objectives an absolute must
- Track record of building, managing and executing marketing and publicity plans in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to leverage contacts within the industry to execute sponsorship, partnership, and collaboration opportunities
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and exhibits excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, problem-solving doer that is comfortable managing his or her day-to-day work and gets things done
- Other characteristics are responsiveness, unwavering attention to detail, and excellence in work product
- Proficiency in Google Presentations and Keynote
- Support the execution of the overall marketing and communications strategy for Fullscreen's Talent division
- Support outside Public Relations agency on execution of publicity strategy aimed at raising the profile of Fullscreen’s services for talent, including executive interviews, speaking opportunities and more
- Support the Events team on concept and execution of Fullscreen-branded events, as well as activations at major industry events like CES, Sundance, VidCon, Playlist Live, TwitchCon, Series Fest, PAX, E3, Comic-Con, The Streamy Awards and more
- Work with the Design and Branding team, Content Production team, and others to create high-impact marketing materials including: sizzle reels, pitch decks, and other marketing collateral
- Support Associate Director of Marketing on all talent communications, including industry and trend updates, new technology product and feature announcements, and more
- Work with the Website team to write marketing copy and refresh content
- Support the Social Media team on content and copy development
- Support internal communications initiatives, including preparation of high-impact decks for team and company-wide presentations
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.