New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Strategy team at Fullscreen is looking for a Strategist with experience and a passion for data-driven storytelling, trends and pop culture, digital marketing innovation, and the worlds of influencer marketing and social media. The Strategist will be a key contributor in large-scale research initiatives and new business opportunities that span the full breadth of Fullscreen services and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative skills with broad-scale exposure to digital and social analytics tools and the ability to break down large data sets. Strong research skills are a must. The right candidate will be skilled in performing secondary research and distilling key insights across industry, competitive, and audience research. Contribution in framing and forecasting future opportunities is a must.
This position will be a key contributor to our proprietary approach to trend discovery and thought leadership, uncovering unique insights and developing trend assets that ultimately drive our internal teams and our external positioning. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker, loves understanding an audience beyond the surface level, can transform their research into key insights and insights into future trends.
- Ability to analyze and monitor large data sets, working with advanced analytics and social listening tools to identify data trends
- Utilize advanced data analytics and data visualization techniques for trend analysis and data-driven storytelling
- Perform large-scale research initiatives
- Synthesize business and consumer insights into clear, compelling insights and strategic recommendations
- Contribute to thought leadership for internal and external audiences
- Provide internal expertise on key 1st and 3rd party analytics tools Respond to various ad hoc requests utilizing a variety of Fullscreen’s analytics platforms, social listening tools, industry intelligence reports, and proprietary in- house survey results
- Design consumer insights surveys
- 5-7 years of experience in using proprietary tools, social listening & syndicated data for analysis, research design, business intelligence, strategic insights, & new business development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.