Senior Graphic Designer
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
● Execute a wide variety of graphics (ranging from but not limited to infographics to text-based
● graphics, photo-treatments, compositing and beyond) for a variety of digital and social platforms
● for both our entertainment and brand clients.
● Identify how to best problem solve or tell a story through visual communication, for a title or brand.
● Have expert knowledge of design, layout, and typography.
● Keep up with the latest trends of design and technology in the social an d digital space.
● Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original
● compelling creative content.
● Be responsible for nurturing growth and education around design within the team.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
● Be involved in all kickoff and internal calls and meetings, and participate and contribute in applicable brainstorm sessions with strategy in mind.
● Be responsible for the creative process regarding design content.
● Help support the Jr AD / AD with both moodboarding and creating style-guides, and ideatingcontent streams.
● Possess a strong eye for typography and layout in design and be able to create a variety ofdifferent graphics from scratch.
○ Should have experience in photo manipulation.
○ Should have experience in managing Key Art and photo compositing.
○ Hand-lettering skills are a plus.
○ Illustration skills are a plus.
● Collaborating well with motion designers (+ video editors).
○ Must know how to set-up and build files for animation hand-off.
○ Should be able to speak to and provide feedback on motion / animation.
○ Learn to apply using vocabulary regarding motion / animation.
● Be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with additional Adobe Creative Suite programs is a plus.
○ Should have basic skills in Keynote.
● Act as a creative representative and speak to executed creative
○ Be able to present creative to the team with strategy in mind.
○ Attend and participate in applicable Client meetings as opportunity for growth.
● Must contain proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing.
● Have a strong (social / digital) understanding of best practices for graphics and design and stay upto date with the latest trends.
● Be willing to experiment, learn and execute a wide range of design techniques.
● Be available to be a technical advisor to other (and junior) peers.