Social Video Coordinator (TEMP)
New York, NY
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational needs of a Global Entertainment and Media Network.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms, data and analytics, digital entertainment, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a Temp position, with the possibility of transition into full-time. In addition to standard business hours, client needs and workflow may also require evening and weekend support.
- Support the overall Global Entertainment and Media Network’s team
- Support Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, and needs as directed
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social analysis strategies, such as reporting, social or content audits, and research
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms for major brand and entertainment and media clients
- Support in the research of content strategy geared toward the Global Entertainment and Media Network’s KPIs
- Complete and present research and analysis-driven deliverables, such as audits, competitive reviews, tracking spreadsheets, sentiment analysis one-sheets, etc
- Provide recommendations driven by creative thinking, industry news/trends, and analytics
- Consistently embody Video Labs values and actively participate in department and company company culture, training, and development initiatives
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Knowledgeable and passionate about entertainment and news media
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.