Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated Talent Assistant who will be responsible for providing support to the Talent team, helping to keep the team organized and tackling special projects to drive business for our creator network across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The Talent Assistant is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excel at multi-tasking. A solid understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen’s business model is required.
The candidate would also have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, thrive under pressure, and be comfortable with long hours and tight deadlines. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We’re looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle. .
- Oversee an executive calendar, scheduling travel, and general executive support
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years’ experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content
- Proven track record of handling multiple calendars with ease
- Efficient and effective multi-tasker
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and recognizes what needs to get done
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required
- Proactive, upbeat personality, team player with a professional demeanor
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependable, reliable and demonstrated strong work ethic
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors
- Be a positive, detail-oriented and skilled multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company
- Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
BONUS POINTS IF
- YouTube knowledge is a PLUS!
PERK + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.