Talent Coordinator, Operations
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
The Fullscreen Creator Network features thousands of channels of all sizes, genres, and levels of need. As the Talent Team, our mission is to empower the creator to find their voice, produce engaging content and connect with their fans. Through manager support, our creator platform, ancillary services, and more, the Fullscreen Talent Network provides creators with the opportunity to turn their passions into a business.
The Talent Coordinator contributes to the workflow for the Talent Team and ancillary departments at Fullscreen. The digital landscape moves at a fast pace and to stay ahead of the curve, the Talent Coordinator assists in market intel and serves as a liasion between different teams. Furthermore, The Talent Coordinator generates reports, builds market information, shares team resources, solves operation workflows, and tracks progress on all team projects/sprints.
- Project manage information related to multiple Talent events and important industry events for the Talent Team.
- Manage payment issue requests, troubleshoot with Talent Managers, and communicate issues with broader Talent Team.
- Oversee Talent agreement and partner rights workflow with Legal Team.
- Collaborate with Creator Parternorships and Integrated Marketing teams to address Talent matters.
- Build reports that include information on trends, Talent updates, sales tracking, and other Talent services.
- Draft agenda for weekly team meetings and record notes/minutes during those meetings.
- Maintain Talent materials such as bios, pitch decks, services one-sheet, department forms, etc.
- Support in special projects as needed across the department.
- 2+ years’ experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content
- Proven track record of handling multiple calendars with ease
- Efficient and effective multi-tasker
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and recognizes what needs to get done
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required
- Proactive, upbeat personality, team player with a professional demeanor
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependable, reliable and demonstrated strong work ethic
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors
- Be a positive, detail-oriented and skilled multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company
- Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
BONUS POINTS IF
- YouTube knowledge is a PLUS!
PERK + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.