Integrated Marketing Internship (NY) - Summer 2019
New York, NY
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a real passion for digital media? We are looking for a paid Integrated Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting in integrated marketing projects. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Assisting in the creation of proposals and talent marketing materials
- Conducting talent research, search, and discovery
- Supporting the team from an operational standpoint, assisting in the monitoring of pitches in the marketplace
- Compiling weekly trade reports on the competitive landscape and the social marketplace
- Pulling research that informs proposal development including the latest news across the influencer landscape, industry competitors, and social platforms
- Have a major, minor or emphasis in Communications, or related field
- Be in the New York City for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Experience working successfully in groups
- Strong passion for and interest in YouTube and social media
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Proficient in Excel and Keynote
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.