Games Development Engineering Internship (Rooster Teeth) - Summer 2017
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for an Games Department Intern to join our Rooster Teeth Games team in Austin, TX this Summer 2017. You will be exposed to a professional game development environment and work in one of the coolest offices in Austin alongside a team that is in active production on several different titles. We’re looking for dedicated, passionate, and skilled students who have a deep interest in data analytics and/or the game design industry.
- Manage gameplay analytic data
- Create a tool to organize raw data (JSON) files
- Create a rough data visualization to help us parse and analyze gameplay data
- Assist the team in game playtesting
- Ability to create a maintainable data analytics tool
- Comfortable working with a small team on refinements and iterations
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- A strong interest in game development
- Experience creating advanced data visualizations
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience working on other game projects
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.