Learning & Development Specialist
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and delivery of learning content to support the full suite of Otter Media’s Learning & Development programs.
- Supports L&D program management including scheduling sessions, designing content, facilitating sessions, and implementing ad-hoc projects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning, knowledge of instructional design, and familiar with the ADDIE model.
- Develops design documents, storyboards, graphic images, marketing communications and other supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.).Proofreads and edits existing training material to improve the quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation.
- Applies knowledge of blended learning and state-of-the-art learning technologies to the development of training curriculum and materials.
- Redesigns courses for online presentation that are conducive to distance learning programs while still adhering to goals of the instructor-led training.
- Researches and works with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needsOrganizes information to write and edit engaging instructional materials, learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Supports training plans and creates and supports system maintenance plans as required.
- Assists to determine the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Coordinates, develops and distributes learning materials (e-learning, worksheets, Train the Trainer materials, etc.).Provides input to selection of tools and technologies for training development (new and innovative solutions).Creatively problem solves and works well in fast-paced environments.
- Travel Up to 25% to facilitate L&D sessions
- Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word)
- Mac Suite (Keynote, Pages)
- Google Drive DropboxDesign experience (Graphic Design is a bonus*)
- 2-3 years Facilitation experience
BONUS POINTS IF
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Constant Contact
- DiSC Assessment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!