Head of Talent Operations
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are fast-growing our Creator Division and have a new opening for a Talent Operations Executive who will be responsible for leading the strategic direction for a dynamic and growing division. You will have a track record of leading organizations and teams with a real passion for digital entertainment, YouTube and the world of social media influencers.
You will have a proven background in Media, particularly Social. Experience in Talent is helpful but not as necessary as being a validated operator, and being able to instill confidence & rigor into the team. You will spend your days directing a team and thinking about the evolution of the media space from multiple viewpoints.
You will build Operational Excellence. This business, creatively started under the context of ‘Multi Channel Networks’ continues to evolve very quickly. There are not many historical reference points for the operational set up we’ve built - which is very exciting, but also meaningful.
- Leading 30+ person team & a $100M+ revenue P&L, reporting directly to the GM
- Day to day responsibilities include leading Talent Management & Signing teams
- In terms of goals, at a basic level the job has two critical metrics: Revenue/Profitability Growth, and establishing Operational Excellence
- Develop bold growth plans across all major social platforms and international territories
- Envision a strategic direction towards increased market share
- The job requires someone who can think expansively and with passion about how operations might be improved, how to better align workflows, subunits, and culture
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Business or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 7 years experience leading, building and retaining high performing teams
- Minimum 10 years experience in media - either traditional entertainment or social media
- Ability to identify and facilitate the growth of potential talent
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and work productively with a variety of peopleExcellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong analytical, research skills
- Knowledge of current YouTube/Social Media culture & major online personalities
PERKS + BENEFITS:
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 8 billion monthly video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Additionally, Fullscreen owns and operates it’s own eponymous SVOD network, the Fullscreen Brand Group which serves leading advertisers such as AT&T and Mattel, as well as leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth.. Fullscreen’s Creator Group represents more than 70,000 creators, including Fine Bros Entertainment, the Faze Clan, Ricegum, Andrea Russett, Popular MMOs & JacksFilms.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.