Senior Director, Creator Marketing
Playa Vista, CA
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a talented Senior Director, Creator Marketing who will be responsible for creative strategy and building a lean, digital & social savvy team as we grow our investment into our talent management and talent technology. The ideal candidate would be a brand focused, pop culture enthusiast with a passion for and knowledge of traditional entertainment as well as the world of social media influencers. The candidate should also have a proven track record launching new media strategies and building audiences. Experience shaping a brand story and communicating it across all channels and towards multiple audience (B2B, talent, and consumer-facing) is crucial.
- Develop overall creator marketing strategy and execute innovative marketing programs with a focus on promoting awareness and storytelling
- Oversee social media strategy and management. The candidate will have a strong pov/oversee strategic development and execution with other critical stakeholders
- Oversee creator events and community education
- Manage a dual focus on creator services marketing (talent management, live, merch) and product marketing (Fullscreen Direct, Fullscreen Creator Platform, uploader, etc)
- Develop overall go to market PR strategy for creator services and products in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develop & maintain overall creator marketing budget, as well as individual campaign budgets
- Develop reporting & engagement metrics to track campaigns through media & marketing analytics, including the application of data to optimize and test campaigns
- Coordinate efforts with in-house departments including public relations, product, brandworks marketing and more
- Serve as an internal champion and leader for how to engage target audience and launch new content and platforms
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably at a media company, working across Strategy, Creative, Digital, Television and Interactive
- Creative, strategic thinker with entertainment & digital marketing experience
- Native understanding of digital media, digital strategy, and emerging trends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a modular team, changing directions as needed
- Desire to work in a supercharged environment, taking initiative and managing multiple projects at once
- The ideal candidate will have on/off line events experience to oversee events with the senior manager community
- Expertise in storytelling and articulating a vision creatively, starting from scratch
- Expertise with data/analytics to create and market case studies and success stories
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.