People Assistant (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
As People Assistant at Fullscreen Media, you’ll ensure the best candidate experience for all potential Fullscreen team members. You will join a hardworking and nimble People team that hires the best talent. The People Assistant is the glue of Recruiting and People Development - they provide support to the team by their superb organizational and administrative skills, represent Fullscreen culture to all candidates, and look for new ways to improve processes. This a contract position that will start off at initially at 3 months.
- Support SVP, Human Resources and VP, People with calendar management and other special projects related to Human Resources and Recruiting
- Coordinate candidate interviews: scheduling, greeting candidates, etc.
- Book flight reservations and hotel accommodations, file expense reports
- Create an outstanding experience for candidates
- Post and manage job descriptions
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality and data accuracy
- Other related duties as required and assigned
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience with support to multiple teammates
- Passion to make a difference and great first impression for candidates and team at Fullscreen
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in building a career in Human Resources, Recruiting, or People Development
- Team player who takes initiative with a “can do” attitude
- Fantastic work ethic to work hard and innovatively
- Incredibly detail-oriented with utmost integrity and discretion
- Have fantastic time management and multitasking skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered lunches on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.