Account Executive (Major Accounts)
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive (Major Accounts) to join our growing New York sales team, who will be responsible for the sale of Fullscreen Media Network’s multi-screen video advertising solutions to advertisers and agencies in both a geographically based and/or named account list territory. The ideal candidate would have strong, established relationships at the top ad agencies and a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of driving consistent streams of revenue and being known in the industry as a trusted partner to clients to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. You must be highly motivated, professionally mature, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrated knowledge of online advertising and be willing to work in a fast–paced, dynamic and growing environment. This is a strategic position within the Fullscreen Media Network sales team, as an individual contributor selling against a select number of strategic accounts in the East Coast Territory.
- Play a key role on the Fullscreen Media Network team, selling digital video advertising products (in-stream pre–rolls, display, mobile and tablet) into high–value brand advertiser accounts
- Prospect, develop, maintain and grow revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies within your territory
- Persuasively communicate Fullscreen Media Network’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, over the phone, through in-person meetings/presentations and through formal campaign proposals in a way that meets advertiser and agency business needs and marketing objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory and account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships
- Seek out deep competitive insights and market feedback
- Utilize Salesforce consistently to accurately record sales activity and deal pipeline
- Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events
- Represent Fullscreen with the highest level of integrity
- 4+ years of total internet media or internet technology sales experience and proven sales success
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Strong track record of relationships with large clients and media agencies in your territory
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings and occasionally weekends
- BA/BS degree
- Strong references
BONUS POINTS IF
- Existing, current relationships with media buying decision makers favored
- Knowledge of broadcast media preferred
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.