Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are looking for an experienced Creative Producer who is passionate about creating social content, telling emotionally resonant stories with individuals, and delivering innovative “big ideas” for social campaigns. You will join a growing, fast-paced team and generate strong ideas that create joy and real results for your brand. You will work in conjunction with the account team, designers and copywriters to execute the client’s social and digital program for their loyalists. You must have experience in generating unique creative concepts to support marketing objectives for the brand and know what type of content is truly shareable for different audiences on social.
- Collaborate well with Account Manager, account team, designers, and copywriters
- Work with Account Manager to build and execute creative strategy through current audience + competitive research, benchmarking, and messaging
- Take creative ownership (manage full ideation to execution cycle) and provide out-of-the-box ideas
- Lead creative development (copy + visuals) for social platforms and support Manager in planning calendars
- Provide paid social strategy recommendations to Manager, if necessary
- Monitor social trends, research brand fanbase behavior and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Coach team to provide good creative output
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage up consistently and effectively to Account Manager, Sr Manager, and Art Director
- Manage planning and creative goals for photoshoots (booking of photographer/model/venue; shot lists; styling, culling images).
- Assemble moodboards and provide visual direction to designers on creative content
- Lead creation and planning of real-time content (i.e. cultural events/topics, holidays, seasonal, etc.)
- Key Contribution: Be lead generator of ideas and producer of creative content that supports the client’s strategy and goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Required: Minimum 2 years experience leading overall social strategy and producing visual content
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools
- Experience collaborating with teams and managing projects
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level ideas
- Possess a strong eye for type and layout in design
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.