VP, Client Services
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The VP, Client Services role is responsible for oversight of the account portfolio and management of the client(s) relationship on the account. This role manages the development and execution of marketing solutions across Fullscreen departments that achieve our client-partners’ business objectives. S/he is the primary contact for client staff and responsible for managing current business as well as any additions from the current business scope
Internally, this role is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with team members across disciplines and departments working closely with necessary teams to deploy efficiently and ensure work is delivered on brief, on time, and on budget.
- Understanding and navigating the Client’s business, organization, political dynamics, process, and key players
- Builds meaningful relationships with Clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities and expectations
- Leads and optimizes the operations of the account including management of approvals for all deliverables across the project
- Ensures any relevant marketing objectives, challenges, goals, target audience are being solved for by Fullscreen’s capabilities providing a best in class experience for our clients
- Fullscreen’s key features and products are represented to the client accurately and exhibited throughout the work
- Partners and collaborates with any outside agency counterparts to deliver on clients’ needs
- Ensures that strategic goals of the account are understood, communicated, and met by the larger Fullscreen team
- Communicates with account leadership to manage any risks or issues within the account and develops solution-oriented action plans to mitigate these risks
- Works with project management and sales operations to develop SOW and staffing plans
- Tracks and documents all client communication, client organizational structure, and key stakeholders
- Recruit, supervise, train, and mentor additional account team members while creating a fun culture
- Oversee revenue growth and expectations set forth by account expansion targets
- Drive and support content and audience development strategies for clients across digital and social ecosystem
- Deep understanding social marketing and social platforms
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, flawlessly execute and identify and resolve problems
- Ability in motivating and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Inherent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates confidence and level-headed decision-making
- Possesses a credible presence
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Identifies and drives organic business growth
- Leverages Fullscreen’s capabilities and expertise to bring innovative and creative solutions to Clients
- Minimum 8-10 years as account management and or client service experience at the senior level
- Deep understanding, knowledge, and passion about online video specifically YouTube, social video, social media/marketing, influencer marketing, analytics, SEO, media planning, digital production
- Extensive relevant client management experience and a great in-room persona with clients.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid me off
- Flexible dress code
- Systems Administrator
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.