Talent Management Internship (LA) - Fall 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergrad Junior/Senior who just gets social media content creators? Fullscreen has a Talent department that manages thousands of creators, and we are looking for a paid Talent Management Intern to join our 12 week Fall 2018 Internship program!
The ideal candidates will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. This is a 20 hour/week internship position. In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and and lasting friendships.
- Watching and gathering information on clients’ channels
- Assisting with updating and maintaining the various grids for Fullscreen talent
- Building and creating presentation decks for the department
- Assisting and supporting the department with various tasks
- Updating and maintaining various docs for talent management
- Identify rising channels that should be put on a roster
- Development and packaging duties including but not limited to: coverage, script notes, generating talent, writer and directors lists
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Docs and/or Microsoft
- Proficient in Excel
- Engaged in everyday activities
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Strong interest in social media industry and business.
- Possesses great time management and communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.