IT Internship - Spring 2020
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Fullscreen Media is looking for an Information Technology Intern to join our Fullscreen team in Playa Vista, CA for our 12-week Fall Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of computers & technology, and digital entertainment.The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production IT operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of IT related issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Install and maintain Windows and Mac operating systems (OS).
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Experience working successfully in groups
- Strong knowledge and interest in YouTube and social media
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal every Friday
- Pet friendly Fridays
About Fullscreen Media
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen's rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.