Content Protection Coordinator (VL)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a Content Protection Coordinator who will be responsible for managing assets, claims, policies and day-to-day CMS management for our growing roster of clients (Brands and Premium Content Providers in the TV, Music, and Movie industries).
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube especially), digital entertainment, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a contractor position, with the possibility of transition into full-time. In addition to standard business hours, client needs and workflow may also require evening and weekend support.
- Assist Social Video Strategist in account management of Network CMS
- Daily CMS management and maintenance of to-dos
- Resolution of Reference Overlaps and Disputed Claims
- On-going administration of Ownership, User and Match Policies
- Interface with operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests
- Support Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, and needs as directed
- Execute daily content ID searches and management
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms for major brand and entertainment and media clients
- Complete and present research, analysis-driven deliverables and regular reporting
- Contribute to improving process and client experience
- Consistently embody Video Labs values and actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics
- Solid experience with Excel - Pivot tables and Preference for YouTube CMS is a MUST!
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
McBeard is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.