Account Manager (Gaming Client)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing social media marketing campaigns for a wide variety of brands - including YouTube channel management and content creation across many social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing role, with a history of social media marketing.
An Account Manager at Fullscreen is the first line of communication with our clients. They act as the day-to-day support for the client team, and are responsible for maintaining a positive relationship. Additionally, they work closely with the creative, strategy, and publishing teams to ensure that our deliverables are high-quality and on-time.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with client, ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints
- In partnership with Content Managers, manage content creation across multiple platforms based on the need of the account, can include: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Develop and execute content, distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client social
- Understand and be able to speak to the services FS offers, know when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
- Write case studies based on insights or learnings made around specific campaigns
- Support analysts in pulling and compiling reporting
- Liaise with Publishing Manager on day-to-day content publishing needs
- Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives
- Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepts are high-quality and on-time
- Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to Associate Director
- Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations across a variety of social platforms
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social best practices
- Work cross-functionally with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
- Knowledge of gaming is a plus!
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.