Associate Manager, Creator Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Sales and Business Development
Fullscreen’s Creator Partnerships and Sales Team is looking for a Associate Manager, Creator Partnerships who is a highly motivated, intuitively organized and self-sufficient team player interested in learning all facets of influencer marketing while having a passion for crafting talent and brand partnerships. The Associate Manager will support the Sales team by responding to timely talent requests and working quickly to help the Sales team close these leads.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of the digital space –YouTube, social media, and digital influencers.
- Support the Creator Partnerships & Sales team both domestically and internationally, for all tasks related to pitching and closing talent-driven campaigns with brand partners
- Review and organize inbound sales leads, while accurately and efficiently disseminating to the appropriate sales representative to ensure a timely response
- Help prepare for external sales calls/meetings including pulling ad-hoc reports, competitive research, assembling client presentations
- Speak to clients as well as handle the flow of information between departments
- Coordinate distribution of sales collateral to clients
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce and other internal work flow systems
- Manage, detail and implement expense reports
- Record and distribute meeting minutes and organize meetings
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, and Excel
- Strong administrative experience supporting the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization
- Ability to communicate professionally via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Able to work under pressure, switch gears quickly in order to respond to sales needs and customer requests with efficiency.
- Very organized with meticulous attention to detail, while maintaining a positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical and research skills required
- Enjoys working in a high intensity environment and willing to learn new skills quickly
- Self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.