Executive Creative Director
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
Fullscreen’s Brand Group is looking for a highly experienced executive creative director to lead our creative department and to help build the next-generation creative shop. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing impactful, strategically-focused creative that transforms customer insights into engaging, effective campaigns that balance the needs of both audience and brand.
We’re looking for a true collaborator with leadership skills that naturally attract others. This person has an eye for top-shelf creative talent and great work, and inspires the best in others. Our candidate is an early adopter with affinity for new technologies, and is up-to-date with innovative creative work across industries, with experience and willingness to re-invent creative structures for a changing world.
This person will lead a diverse, geographically distributed creative team comprised of specialists representing the full breadth of our varied work, and is excited by the opportunity to help build and grow a cohesive and diverse creative department.
This role reports into the Brand Group General Manager and will be a close partner to other members of the leadership team.
- Help lead the strategy and define the process for developing work that generates outstanding results for clients and buzz for new business opportunities
- Oversee and direct all creative work across the organization; partner closely with the SVP, Production & team to enable a seamless creative process
- Build our diverse creative team into a unified, world-class, globally recognized creative powerhouse
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, excellence and accountability
- Hire and nurture creative talent, maintaining consistent creative quality across all our work
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work throughout the development process; inspire the team to improve and go above and beyond
- Lead concepting, creative development, and presentation of new business campaigns
- Deliver compelling presentations that sell ideas and expand client relationships
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients' market differentiation and leadership position
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques internally and to clients
- Be a culture ambassador - both internally and externally
- 15+ years of experience in a brand creative role; at least 5 years’ experience leading a creative team
- Ability to conceptualize and turn an idea into a fully integrated, successful campaign
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, both internal and client-facing
- Proven track record of conceiving, planning and executing large creative campaigns
- Works well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven mentoring and team-building skills
- Ability to link creative to strategy and client objectives
- Proven track record of distinctive creative work that drives business success
- Demonstrated sense of urgency/ability to proactively make things happen
- Demonstrated ability to attract/retain/develop a world-class creative team
- Proven ability to be flexible and adaptive to an ever changing and competitive media landscape
- Exceptional leadership skills to produce breakthrough work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Deep network of senior-level relationships; business savvy with experience across a variety of industries
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!