Business Development Research Consultant
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
Fullscreen is working with one of the top digital content brands across all social media to help them grow their presence beyond digital and into more traditional distribution & licensing.
We're looking to hire a consultant (full time or part) time to build a market Point of View (POV). This person will assist the Director of Talent, Business Development with researching and compiling specific information in each of the below categories.
Categories may expand & evolve over the duration of the consultancy depending on clients' needs.
- Content Market analysis:
- Trends in content consumption in specific genres & verticals to be discussed
- Current buyers in space & history of buying
- Current producers in space: Digital producers, Traditional producers
- Merchandise Market analysis
- Trends in Consumer Products and Goods (CPG) within given vertical
- Digital brands entering the space
- Required production infrastructure: Licensing, Independent partnership
- Go forward Content strategy
- Create target lists for head of studio candidates to expand current business
- Create central IP vs. generic YouTube characters to help merchandise and help sell upstream
- Find third-party content vendors to create potential content output for the studio
- Miscellaneous Merchandise considerations / similar to content considerations
- 2+ years experience content market or Merchandise Market Analysis
- Extensive research experience
- Great communications (verbal/written)
BONUS POINTS IF
- Experience in traditional media
- Ideal background: B-school (MBA) or big-4 consulting
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.