Graphic Designer - Rooster Teeth
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Austin based entertainment and media company Rooster Teeth is looking for a creative and ambitious Graphic Designer to support the company’s rapidly growing marketing, sales, and program development efforts.
- Create on-brand digital creative including but not limited to e-mails, digital ads and social media assets
- Create branded presentations and pitch material for sales, business development, and program development teams
- Develop creative as needed for signage and printed materials needed at events
- Collaborate with internal designers and assist in corporate and production level branding efforts and product design as needed
- Manipulate and traffic images to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner as needed
- Maintain an accurate and current library of brand assets
- 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer. Ideal candidate will have entertainment industry experience or experience working with licensed entertainment properties.
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Must have an exceptional design talent, including detailed sense of typography, photography, and design layout
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Extensive experience with photography and digital photo editing.
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.