Creator Partnerships Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen’s Creator division works with some of the most talented figures in today’s social landscape. From content creators to performers and bestselling authors, our talent team is immersed in all areas of our talent’s business. Fullscreen’s talent management offering spans scouting, career development, content strategy consultation, personal branding and design, direct-to-fan services (e-commerce, consumer goods and apparel), live events, brand partnerships and more.
As the global leader in social-first entertainment experiences, we are looking for a Creator Partnerships Manager who will play a critical role in packaging and selling talent within Fullscreen’s Creator division. This position will work in close partnership with the Talent team to generate and close brand deals with our diverse talent roster.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram), digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in selling or executing influencer marketing campaigns, with a deep understanding of how to drive best results through brand integrations. You must be highly motivated and professionally mature, possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment.
- Develop thorough understanding of Fullscreen’s talent roster and devise communication strategies to present our complete offerings
- Cultivate new leads and drive revenue growth
- Strategize and collaborate with internal teams to prepare RFPs and presentations
- Foster and manage high-level relationships with Sales, Integrated Marketing and Creator teams throughout the development and execution phases of integrated partnerships
- Provide ongoing reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities and project development
- 3-5 years experience selling and/or executing successful marketing, advertising or promotional campaigns with celebrity talent and/or digital influencers
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and integration expertise is required
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and bring a positive, solution-oriented mindset to every situation
- Excellent negotiation, time management and prioritization skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Comfort to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.