Coordinator, Talent - Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated Talent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Talent team, helping to keep the team organized and taking on special projects to drive business for our creator network across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. If you have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, this could be the role for you. The Talent Coordinator is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excel at multitasking. A deep understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
Ideally, you would also have a track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. To be successful in this role should be passionate about what you do, thrive under pressure, and be comfortable with tight deadlines. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Maintain an executive calendar, scheduling travel, and general executive support
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- Understand the digital space and know the key players, talent, and trends
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content.
- Proven record of handling multiple calendars with ease.
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and has a problem-solving mentality.
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required.
- Hardworking, upbeat personality, standout colleague with a professional demeanor.
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, reliable and shown strong work ethic.
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors.
- Be a positive, detail-oriented multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company.
- Able to represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.