Coordinator, Talent - Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated Talent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Talent team, helping to keep the team organized and taking on special projects to drive business for our creator network across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. If you have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, this could be the role for you. The Talent Coordinator is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excel at multitasking. A deep understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
Ideally, you would also have a track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. To be successful in this role should be passionate about what you do, thrive under pressure, and be comfortable with tight deadlines. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Maintain an executive calendar, scheduling travel, and general executive support
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- Understand the digital space and know the key players, talent, and trends
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content.
- Proven record of handling multiple calendars with ease.
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and has a problem-solving mentality.
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required.
- Hardworking, upbeat personality, standout colleague with a professional demeanor.
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, reliable and shown strong work ethic.
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors.
- Be a positive, detail-oriented multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company.
- Able to represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.