Director, Data & Reporting
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans. Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology.
The Director of Data and Reporting will be responsible for advising and implementing Brand Service’s data, analysis, and reporting vision and tools. You will own the go-forward vision for improving all of our existing reporting and processes. You will provide a roadmap and hold your team accountable for delivering across accounts, rights management, and paid media teams.
You will also help provide expertise and leadership for developing and enhancing our data warehouse and reporting dashboards in Tableau. This position reports to the VP, Sales, Strategy, and Data.
What You’ll Do
- Develop our 3-year data strategy to improve our services and creative through data-driven means
- Manage a team of 5-7 data and associate data analysts across 3 lines of business: Accounts, Paid Media, and Rights Management
- Expand our reporting capabilities to explain performance fluctuations and inform a strategic response
- Develop additional audience analysis capabilities that elevate our core offerings
- Incorporate 3rd party data into our performance analysis capabilities
- Establish the processes with business operations for various business units to utilize your team as a resource to improve our offering to their clients
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of professional experience in data, data analysis, insights & reporting, social and/or YouTube preferred
- Proven experience in building data function capabilities including staff, tools, and processes
- Ability to synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data and communicate relevant insights and recommendations using data visualization
- A deep and broad understanding of core and emerging analytical methods and approaches, and how they can be deployed to drive value within a digital business
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge statistical techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking – e.g., machine learning and predictive analytics
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Proficiency in native social media analytics tools (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/ YouTube Insights), social listening tools and community management tools (Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr)
- Experience with application programming languages (e.g. Python) and reporting APIs
- Exceptional people and project management skills, and ability to plan work and delegate accordingly
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.