Social Video Coordinator - TRAILER TRACKING (LA)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator (contractor) for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for theatrical trailer tracking, reporting, and supporting the strategic and operational needs of our growing roster of theatrical and entertainment clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of theatrical entertainment and social video platforms (YouTube especially), digital entertainment, analytics, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have superior Excel skills and/or the ability to proactively and quickly learn.
This is a contractor position (35-39 hrs/week), with the opportunity to transition into full-time. In addition to standard business hours evening and weekend support may be required.
- Tracking and reporting of theatrical trailer view and audience data using proprietary tracking tools and reporting templates
- Maintain knowledge of launch dates, content calendars, and key client and asset details
- Regular quality assurance of prior reports, trailer tracks, and video assets
- Create report templates for client trailer reports
- Maintain accessibility and responsiveness (via GChat/Slack/email/phone) during key support and trailer release hours
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT:
- Channel management and video uploading and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies)
- Support daily or weekly account management and/or social analysis strategies, such as community management, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Immaculate attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- MUST: Exceptional Excel, data entry, and analytics skills
- Strong written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Able to take direction well while still maintaining a proactive, and solution-oriented POV
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A team player who is accountable and comfortable performing under demanding schedules - covering early mornings, evenings, and weekends based on client/team need
- Prior experience with theatrical trailer analysis/strategy
- YouTube Certified - Audience Development or Digital Rights
- Prior experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Comfortable with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Numbers, Google Docs, and Keynote
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.