Senior Account Manager
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who is passionate about creating social content, delivering innovative ‘big ideas’ for campaigns, developing strong teams, and the world of entertainment.
This Senior Account Manager will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns. He/She must liaise between clients and internal designers, copywriters, and strategists to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of an overall social campaign.
Ideal candidates must have experience in generating unique creative concepts to support marketing objectives for clients. He/She must understand the nuances of social platforms and know what it means to create shareable content.
We have an award-winning set of capabilities in social media marketing, influencer marketing, video, branded entertainment, production, and paid distribution. Creating work for clients like AT&T, Coca-Cola, Pulte Homes, Cox Communications, 21st Century Fox, Mattel, Mary Kay, Netflix and Timberland.
- Oversee all areas of the client relationship for your assigned initiatives/clients
- Develop and deliver strategic counsel to client(s) in digital and social marketing, including, audience insights, original content creation, community management, paid media, influencers, production, publicity report, reporting and more
- Serve as an international cross-team lead to drive and communicate strategy across Creative, Design, Animation, Insights Media Buying, Video Labs, Paid Performance, and Community Management teams
- Be a strong manager and mentor to a diverse team of Account Managers, Community Managers, Creative Producers, Copywriting, and more who are responsible for managing all day-to-day campaign operations for assigned clients/business units
- Consistently look for ways to improve team structure, workflow, approach, and processes, working with colleagues and leadership to provide critical feedback and solutions
- Identify opportunities for new and existing clients to further drive agency business
- Manage budget, ensure teams are staffed properly, and creative resources are used within budget
- Be a liaison between multiple internal departments to ensure successful integration and seamless communication across the business
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day-to-day work
- Work above and beyond to grow the client, organization and team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 3-5 years experience working in a social/digital marketing role
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Previous account management experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, business acumen and analytical experience
- A proven ability to work with data to drive creative strategy
- Experience leading and growing teams of 5 or more
- Understanding of agency operations, with a passion for developing and staffing efficient creative social teams
- Demonstrated experience creating proposals and presenting to large groups
- Strong negotiating skills
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
- Work from home options
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.