Social Video Strategist (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a motivated and highly intelligent Social Video Strategist to oversee channel management and channel optimization across active client social video accounts.
You will be responsible for creating audience development and programming strategies for social video on YouTube and Facebook, working closely with our team of Strategists and Coordinators as well and collaborating with our Creator, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media, and Social Media teams to meet our client’s goals.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube especially), and online influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a 6 month contract position.
- Full-time (40 hrs/week)
- 2 positions available
- Develop and execute programming and distribution strategies to maximize impact of client video.
- Build and manage client relationships and oversee client communication.
- Building and present compelling and data-rich decks to educate and persuade clients.
- Coach and oversee social video coordinators in the execution of optimization and best practices.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations. Provide recommendations driven by creative thinking, industry news/trends, and analytics.
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with and support teammates to improve workflow, approach, process and growth.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years of related experience in online video, social media, or digital agency.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Account Management experience.
- The ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video, specifically YouTube.
- Experience with Keynote, Excel, and Google applications.
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.