Brandworks Strategy and Insights Internship (NY) - Summer 2017
New York, NY
Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is looking for a paid Strategy and Insights Intern to join us for our Summer 2017 internship program and assist on our influencer-driven marketing platform. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of professionalism and social media knowledge to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship program is 12 weeks long and 30 hours per week.
- Supporting Influencer driven marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Attending events and helping grow the product user base
- Creating lists of top talent for Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & Facebook
- Generally assisting and supporting the department with various tasks
- Must be in the New York area for duration of internship
- Have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- A passion to learn about putting together Influencer driven marketing campaigns
- Have over 5K Followers on Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter
Perks + Bonus Points
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.