Video Production Internship (Rooster Teeth) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Video Production Intern to become a part of our Funhaus team in Los Angeles, CA for our 12 week Summer Intern Program!
You will be exposed to all areas of the business via a solid foundation of learning through training and work experience. We’re looking for fun, energetic, skilled college students who want to learn the ins and outs of online video production and post-production through the use of the Adobe Creative Suite. We also have the need for production assistance on studio and field productions with both live action and video game gameplay. This could include live sound recording, studio camera work, and production assistance, as well as general help in maintaining equipment in the studio. This is available to students who are currently enrolled in a film program in college/university. Applicants are required to get school credit. We record 14 episodes of our various shows a week. In the last month, these broadcasts have accumulated over 25 million views across YouTube (excluding our website views). We use the 2015 Adobe Creative Suite to utilize Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects for our post-production needs. We also currently utilize the latest in professional video equipment including a Elgato capture devices, Alesis audio mixers, Canon DSLRs, and Audio-Technica standing microphones.
- Create comedic Adobe Photoshops for videos
- Convert video, music, and image files into formats suitable for editing
- Use Adobe Premiere to sync/edit videos
- Gather assets for the original programming (video files, pictures, music, etc.)
- Various office duties
- Must be on-site in the Los Angeles, CA office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere CC 2015, Audition, Photoshop, etc.) and Google Docs.
- Some knowledge of video games (retro to current gen.)
- Good understanding of navigating the internet (social media savvy)
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Hard working and driven
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.