Consultant, Integrated Marketing - Activations (LA)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Activations Consultant who will be responsible for managing the development and successful execution of custom sponsorships and programming for the Fullscreen Brand team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for content creation, knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, and be extremely detail oriented. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with extended days and flexible hours, able to work at the Fullscreen office, and be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The candidate would also have a proven track record of activating integrated marketing experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a high-profile role within our team, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time position at the end of the consulting term. Consultant will report to the VP of Integrated Marketing Activations.
- Manage content which supports the creation and overall maintenance of sponsored digital content
- Lead and assigned campaigns through activation life-cycle
- Partner with and support Strategy, Production and Talent teams in program development and execution
- Work and align with internal stakeholders to set up and ensure successful campaign execution
- Manage talent and vendors on assigned projects
- Initiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
- Track overall campaign performance (video views, social reach, QC)
- Manage and maintain budget
- Available for a full-time 6-month term starting January 2018
- Ability to navigate multiple clients and a variety of complex activations at once
- 4-6 years experience in branded content
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver
- History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
- Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must be a savvy integrated marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.