Scripted Current Programs Internship (LA) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
We are looking for a current student (undergrad junior/senior or grad student) to become our paid Current Programs Intern this Summer at Fullscreen Media! This is a 30 hour/ week internship position for 12 weeks. The Current Programs team focuses on bringing the best scripted programming to our fullscreen streaming service.
In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Learn extensively about scripted development, writers, social media content creators, and digital content
- Watch and provide opinions and written coverage on written and video submissions
- Develop your tastes and eye for content
- Must be in the Los Angeles area throughout duration of internship
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Mac, Google Docs and/or Microsoft
- Engaged in everyday activities
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have great communication skills
- Have an interest in scripted programming
- Be detail-oriented with a great attitude
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.