Paid Media Operations Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Media Ops
We are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven Media Operations Manager to help with coordinating, maintaining, and optimizing online advertising campaigns in a high growth media team servicing Fortune 500 brands. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of online Media trends, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The ideal person will have a strong understanding of digital advertising, preferably on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Candidate should thrive working in a fast paced cross-functional organization. The Media Operations Manager will report to the Senior Media Operations Specialist in our Playa Vista, CA office.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute multi-platform media campaigns, report on the success of those campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for our clients, while troubleshooting any potential issues, and report timely on these campaigns
- Look for and identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help grow the business
- Effectively communicate our position in the marketplace and have a deep understanding of competitive programs, industry trends, and the latest ad tech
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of online advertising or advertising operations experience
- Experience in digital marketing, such as SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA), or digital ad trafficking or experience working with large brands
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines, goals, priorities, and client expectations in a fast paced environment
- Team player who's excited to grow their career while helping to strengthen and solidify new areas of business and gain exposure into the latest fields in advertising
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail, and high energy
- Ability to convert analytical data into easy to understand concepts with a knack for storytelling
- High sense of urgency with ability to successfully perform work while meeting deadlines
NICE TO HAVE
- Solid understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly with DoubleClick for Publisher (DFP) and/or FreeWheel Familiar with VAST and VPAID tags, as well as the types of video players
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint (keynote and photoshop a plus) skills for presentations and media plans
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.