Software Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Internship (LA) - Fall 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an engineering student with a passion for software development and testing? We are looking for a self-starter Software QA Automation test Intern who will be responsible for learning and developing a QA Automation test framework.
This is a paid internship. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Learn to develop test automation framework using the latest test automation tools such as Selenium WebdriverIO
- Participate in Release Management activities of a product to identify important work flows and other user scenarios to be automated.
- Studying towards a Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be able to show up, get your work done, and communicate with minimal supervision.
- Experience working version control tracking systems such as Github
- Experience with SQL
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
Check us out here: http://fullscreenmedia.co
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.