Sr. Digital Analyst
Fullscreen Media is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst with proven experience with Adobe Analytics. This position offers cutting-edge experience in developing and deploying app/website tracking, testing, and personalization technologies with one of the most complete sets of integrated digital analytics solutions available. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping produce the required reports and forecasting models to ensure all performance strategies are optimized across spend and impact.
- Develop a strong understanding of business processes for functions such as Finance, Marketing, Product, Content and Talent in order to be able to better support their Analytics needs
- Design and develop a structured data layer for the website to ensure proper data collection.
- Maintain tracking updates to ensure Adobe analytics remains up-to-date and accurate.
- Gather and document comprehensive corporate tagging requirements for SVOD (Subscription Video On Demand) across web, apps, and tvOS properties
- Analyze results and effectively communicate solutions and strategies to senior management
- Utilize blended data from multiple data sources to provide comprehensive reporting solutions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and respond to data/analytical requests
- Manage the setup, execution and review of A/B tests in support of different product features
- 3-5 years of Digital Analytics experience
- Expertise with Adobe Analytics (Adobe Marketing Cloud / Omniture)
- Experience working with engineers to implement behavioral tracking and analytics
- Knowledge of working with an enterprise data warehouse and large sets of data
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams
- Bachelor degree in a Math intensive discipline (Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc..)
- Experience with Analytics tools such as Conviva, Kochava, and Mixpanel
- Preferred experience in Tableau or a similar BI visualization tool (i.e. Microstrategy, Cognos)
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Experience with the set-up and execution of A/B tests
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Unlimited PTO
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
- Want to learn CoffeeScript? Brush up on CSS? Dabble in iOS development? Dive right in with a free Code School subscription!
- Enjoy our vast reference library of DRM-free eBooks. Don’t see the one you like? We’ll buy it!
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.