Director, Learning and Development
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
Fullscreen is a fun and dynamic media tech company in Playa Vista. Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a director of learning and development who will be responsible for managing and supporting the organization’s needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of team members, from individual contributors to executives and emerging leaders. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track of record of leading the function as well as developing and integrating learning programs to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Conducts needs assessments for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employeesDesigns and develops training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Development of career pathing and competencies.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in training and development or organizational development.
- Minimum 5 years of training experience at a leadership level in a complex organization with multiple entities or lines of business.
- Master’s degree in organizational development/organizational behavior
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.