Live Action Internship (Rooster Teeth) - Summer 2017
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Live Action Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our 12 week Summer Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, video games, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the- box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production studio operates, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Assist the Live Action production team in the office, preparing for shoots
- Working on set to fill whatever role is needed and assist the production coordinators with tasks
- Basic administrative duties and helping with paperwork
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Be passionate about the film/production industry
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.