Traditional Talent (Public Figures) Production and Youtube Management Intern - Fall 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior with a real passion for YouTube and content creation? We are looking for a paid Traditional Talent (Public Figures) Production and Youtube Management Intern who will be assisting in the ideation, planning and execution of launching and managing YouTube channels, creating content and social media management. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital content, and the social media landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we are looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This internship is 20 hours a week for 12 weeks!
- Taking lead on talent and trends research, watching YouTube videos and identifying trending talent, content and current challenges
- Researching talent opportunities and entering them into Salesforce
- Creating internal and external decks on Google Docs
- Taking weekly meeting and call notes as needed
- Assisting with communications around shoots including timelines, calendars, and contact sheets
- Onsite production assistance including set-up, registration, breakdown, post-event follow up needs
- Must have Entertainment working Experience
- Must be studying relevant studies to internship responsibilities.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled, Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Proficient in Keynote and Excel
- Must be an avid viewer and genuine fan of YT/IG creators
- Experience in public speaking / relationship building
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.