Sr. Manager, People & Learning Development
Playa Vista, CA
Explosive growth in 2016 has taken us to next level advancement in our employee experience at Fullscreen; leading us to create a new role focused on employee learning and overall organizational development. In this role, you will create a learning environment that shapes our employees day-to-day experience into one that is positive and meaningful. You will be responsible for creating innovation and coaching programs for executives, emerging leaders and individuals. You will assess, address, design, implement and evaluate programs that facilitate professional development, career mobility and continuous organizational improvement. Our ideal candidate will have in depth experience working in media technology and digital entertainment, as well as a passion for Level 5 Leadership, to take our organization from good to great, from best practices to world domination.
- Create a strengths based, Learning and Development function from the ground up
- Become a trusted performance coach for the organization
- Train others on performance management tools and presentations
- Conduct needs assessments to enhance employee effectiveness, performance and experience
- Provide a diverse range of consultative services, instructional design and learning tools to all levels of employees
- Design and develop training programs for every level of employee as well as department specific programs
- Develop learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans
- Review training course evaluations, objectives and accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, or relevant experience
- 8+ years of training experience at a leadership level in a complex organization with multiple entities or lines of business
- 3+ years in a leadership development role
- 2+ years in a coaching/HR partnership role
- Stellar public speaking and audience engagement skills
- Outstanding presentation technology skills (we use Mac)
- Deep understanding of all adult learning styles and behavioral assessment tools
- Thorough knowledge of learning management systems (such as Udemy)
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.