Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
The AT&T Hello Lab Account Lead will manage the AT&T Hello Lab program on behalf of Fullscreen Brand Studio as the day-to-day client partner and strategist. The role will be equal parts campaign and business management, ranging from cross-functional team development and management, to the maintenance of key relationships at every level of the client matrix. The AT&T Hello Lab Account Lead is responsible for the program’s strategic vision and implementation, creative development, production of a wide array of video and social assets, along with the marketing and distribution of assets and experiences to the end consumer. Our ideal candidate would have a passion for and working knowledge of all forms of entertainment. An avid consumer of entertainment popular culture through television, film, music, YouTube, social media, and advertising is preferred.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with key AT&T clients on a multi-faceted content marketing program
- Understand the client’s business (and the marketplace) so new content marketing strategies and tactics ideas can be identified and implemented successfully
- Ensure work done at all ends of production and creative spectrum drives client business results across each aspect of of the marketing funnel
- Managing the day-to-day Account team (account managers, account coordinators, project managers, community managers), contributing to their day-to-day skillet while also developing their career path
- Work closely with the AT&T Strategic Account Lead, Head of Original Entertainment and VP Creative to ensure profitability and efficiency of the client account, setting and ultimately meeting all program KPIs
- Generate regular documents that demonstrate program health, strategic approach, and the status of deliverables.
- Lead client calls to deliver reporting, create client specific presentation materials, and be in constant search of efficiencies in communication with client to optimize performance
- Mobilize the core internal team (strategy, creative, social, engagement, and production) on each project to deliver client results
- Think strategically about program retention and growth, helping to plot new business opportunities with senior management team
- 8+ years in a client management capacity, preferably in an advertising or branded content role, with a focus on digital
- A demonstrated track record in executing multi-platform marketing initiatives, with a specific track record executing branded programming and social media
- Deep understanding of entertainment and original content processes, including production and content distribution
- Experience working with influencers, both traditional and digital
- A finger on the pulse of youth culture – trends, insights, consumption habits, etc.
- A strong, decisive personality and demonstrated experience building coalitions with clients at all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
- Work from home options
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.