Marketing & Data Analyst Internship - Summer 2017 (LA)
Playa Vista, CA
Fullscreen Media in Los Angeles is a video streaming company, working with top YouTube talent like SSSniper Wolf, Grace Helbig, and GradeAUnderA. We’re looking for someone currently pursuing a masters degree, to work on our marketing membership team as our paid intern. In this role, you will learn how to conduct data analyses for various marketing activities and audience insights. All internships are 30 hours a week for 12 weeks.
- Support Membership Marketing team with marketing campaigns to help drive subscriber growth through paid media, and increase engagement & retention to build upon our loyal customer base
- Assist with advertising operations, creative strategy, marketing research, user behavior, and multi-channel analysis
- Query and segment data into different cohorts. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Build data visualization dashboards
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, analytics reporting platforms (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc), and Amazon AWS
- Preferred they are pursuing a Masters in Computer Science or a related technical program or field. Must have a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be able to show up, get your work done, and communicate with minimal supervision
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Equipped with a MacBook Pro for the duration of your internship
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and catered meal on Fridays
- Flexible dress code
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.