Accounting Internship - Summer 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior with a real passion for accounting? We are looking for a Paid Accounting Intern who will be responsible for assisting in data mining and research. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Work and assist with daily accounting functions, including revenue recognition support
- Assist with accounting documents
- Help processing department expenses
- Ability to be on-site in Los Angeles throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher
- Currently enrolled in your 3rd/4th-year as an undergraduate student
- Be enrolled in Accounting, Finance, or Economics field of study
- Be deeply passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong motivation to win and to grow both personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Internship is paid
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.