Marketing Internship (NY) - Summer 2019
New York, NY
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior student with a real passion for event planning? We are looking for a paid Events Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the ideation and planning of high profile events. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Work on B2B event logistics, presentations, spreadsheets
- Help develop sales materials and collaterals
- Support daily marketing team functions including researching marketing initiatives
- Coordinating Cannes Lions logistics
- Researching and securing venues for Fullscreen Confidential
- Compiling data for digital social dashboard in partnership with Sr. Director
- Be in the New York City area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled 3rd or 4th year student
- Proficient in Excel, Keynote, & MS Office
- Interest/experience in B2B/Sales Marketing
- Experience working in groups
- Willingness to learn/roll up their sleeves, take initiative, etc.
- Drive to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.