Talent Management 360 Internship - Fall 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate Junior or Senior with a real passion for content creators? We are looking for a paid Talent Management 360 Intern. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape seem interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
The internship will be split 50/50 with tasks pertaining to both the signing and management of talent. Your primary task will be prospecting talent, creating strategy decks, and working with the talent managers on ad hoc projects.
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a proven record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Creating presentations and strategy decks for talent
- Generating lead lists across platforms for 360 potential.
- Putting together talent lists for inbound and outbound pitches.
- Other misc. tasks as needed across department.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled, Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- Ideally currently studying Film, TV, Digital, or Communications
- Understanding of digital cameras and editing software
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working successfully in groups
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work
- Be deeply passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.