Senior Social Analyst, Measurement & Insights
New York, NY
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
The Senior Social Analyst, Measurement & Insights will be charged to transform data and analysis into insights, recommendations, and results. Primary responsibilities for this role will include social campaign reporting, curating advertising intelligence for business development, and fueling thought leadership initiatives. This position will demonstrate technical proficiency at media measurement and collaborate closely with brand team colleagues. This position will be based in NY.
- Lead ongoing social campaign reporting for a large, existing beauty client
- Develop additional client campaign reporting templates for Influencer campaigns and monitor key social metrics based on the partner’s objectives, requirements
- Respond to ad hoc client requests by utilizing data from 1st and 3rd party analytics tools, social listening platforms, industry intelligence products, and proprietary survey results
- Recommend and execute custom ad effectiveness studies (Google Survey, etc.)
- Collaborate with account and creative teams to fuel informed, data-driven social strategy and creative
- Utilize advanced data analytics and data visualizations techniques to best interpret and display performance across our behavioral datasets
- Stay on top of changing social media and digital media industry trends
- Minimum three years experience in social media measurement, social media/digital marketing, advertising planning, audience measurement or related field
- Experience working with social analytics and listening tools (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, Tubular, Shareablee, etc.)
- Proficient at Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to synthesize information and data from multiple sources
- Strong ability to effectively communicate research findings to internal and external clients – both verbally and in written materials
- Exposure to mobile, social, OTT measurement approaches as well as understanding advertising effectiveness techniques
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.