Manager, Creator Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
As the global leader in social-first entertainment experiences, we are looking for a Manager, Creator Partnerships who will play a critical role in packaging and strategically selling talent within Fullscreen’s Creator division. This position will work with various Brands/Agencies as well as our Talent team to close deals and identify partnerships with our diverse talent roster.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (including YouTube, Facebook and Instagram), digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in selling influencer marketing campaigns, with a deep understanding of how to drive best results through brand integrations. You must be highly motivated and professionally mature, possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment.
- Hitting a sales target through cultivating new leads and drawing from existing network
- Develop thorough understanding of Fullscreen’s talent roster and devise communication strategies to present our complete offerings
- Identify new strategic partnerships in the marketplace for our talent roster
- Foster and manage relationships with Sales, Integrated Marketing and Creator teams throughout the development and execution phases of integrated partnerships
- Provide ongoing reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities and project development
- Strategize and collaborate with internal teams on RFPs and presentations
- 2-4 years experience selling successful marketing, advertising, endorsement or promotional campaigns with digital influencers or celebrity talent
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and integration expertise is required
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and bring a positive, solution-oriented mindset to every situation
- Excellent negotiation, time management and prioritization skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Comfort to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment
BONUS & PERKS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.