Front-end Engineer, Fullscreen Direct
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
Fullscreen Direct, a powerful, intuitive platform that helps artists engage their fans using tools for marketing, commerce, Fan Clubs and more is looking for a talented Front-End Engineer driven to create performant, beautiful websites. You will join our world-class team of Front-End developers and be responsible for building, maintaining modular, scalable, high-performance components used across our entire platform.
- Work as part of Fullscreen Direct’s Front-End team creating high performing, scalable solutions
- Create features and optimizing existing functionality
- Be involved in product and UX brainstorming sessions
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers
- Triage, debug and fix issues in real time
- Work on the front-lines with our Account Management team, assisting in site launches and technical support of live sites post-launch
- Ship code nearly every single day
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
- 5+ years of experience working on multiple websites at once in a full time role
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, as context switching can occur throughout the day
- Mastery of the DOMCSS / SCSS
- Experience with ES6 / ES2015
- Deep understanding of jQuery
- Comfortable working with PHP or another backend language
- Comfortable using the command line
- Version control (Git)
- Strong understanding of web design best practices; web app experience a major plus
- Understanding of CORS
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload
Bonus Points if you have...
- SMACSS programming style
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Huge nerd about web animations, canvas, and SVG
- Excited about the future of the web and always try to use the latest and greatest techniques and technologies while providing graceful fallbacks
ABOUT FULLSCREEN DIRECT:
Trusted by many of today’s top artists and creators, Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, intuitive platform that helps artists engage their fans using tools for marketing, commerce, Fan Clubs and more.
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender