Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are a leading social media content agency on the hunt for a social-minded, strategic Account Director to join our ranks to take the creative lead on all things client services, team management, and client management for both entertainment studio clients and big brand clients in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Cultivate a strong, long-lasting relationship of trust and respect with client leads.
- Responsible for the overall success of assigned marketing campaigns, with a focus on growing revenue by further developing the account and team YoY.
- Guide and deliver strategic counsel to client(s) in social and digital marketing, including original content creation, community management, paid media, influencer marketing, original production, publicity, research, reporting and more.
- Develop and present senior-level strategy to executive teams, including RFP responses, renewal pitches and individual activations.
- Serve as an internal cross-team lead to drive and communicate strategy across Creative, Design, Animation, Insights, Media Buying, and Community Management teams.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Creative counterpart (Creative Director, Art Director, Senior Copywriter) to communicate client strategy and requests for the campaign.
- Be a strong manager and mentor to a diverse team of Account Managers, Community Managers, Creative Producers, and more who are responsible for managing all day-to-day campaign operations for assigned clients / business units.
- Consistently look for ways to improve team structure, workflow, approach, and processes, working with colleagues and leadership to provide critical feedback and solutions.
- Manage budget of assigned clients and projects to ensure that project scopes are accomplished within budget.
- Exhibit excellence in attention to detail in your day to day work.
- Work above and beyond to grow the client, organization and team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years experience working in social media / digital marketing in an account (client-facing) role (bonus points for agency experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Ex: Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications)
- Experience leading and growing teams of 6 or more people
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, business acumen and analytical experience
- A proven ability to work with data to drive creative strategy
- Extensive public speaking experience
- Understanding of agency operations, with a passion for developing and staffing efficient creative social teams
- Demonstrated experience creating proposals and presenting to large groups
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience with Creative Process and execution
- Experience in Strategy and/or Data Analytics
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.