Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and exceptionally bright Sales Coordinator for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for supporting the new business needs of our growing department.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and general knowledge of a consultative sales process and the social media space. The candidate would also have a proven track record of coordinating multiple projects and deadlines to fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position.
- Create pitch presentations and materials.
- Analyze potential clients' social channels/pages for opportunities and interpret data to provide recommendations.
- Manage Salesforce CRM and other internal workflow systems.
- Coordinate with Legal, Finance, and Accounting departments to process deals.
- Assist in call preparation and other administrative duties.
- Develop detailed knowledge of Video Labs' evolving service offering.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Superior communication (written & verbal), attention-to-detail, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics.
- Experience with Macs and specifically Keynote and Google applications.
- Working knowledge of Excel and the ability to develop those skills.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Able to work independently to complete deliverables.
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule.
- The ability to Identify opportunities to streamline workflow processes.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM Databases.
- YouTube Certified.
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.