Sr. Media Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is looking for a web and mobile marketer who will help drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will work closely with our marketing, product, content, strategy, and business intelligence teams to define, lead, and develop a seamless multichannel customer communications program. This individual will oversee campaign execution, optimization and analysis.
- Set up and manage operational aspects of web/mobile campaigns including creative asset management, monitoring and assessing performance, assisting in strategic analysis of campaign performance, testing targets, creative, copy, media types, etc.
- Pull numbers for regular daily/weekly/monthly reports, as well as ad hoc data requests
- Drive web and mobile growth by partnering closely with creative services and content marketing
- Conduct daily ad optimizations and performance analysis against campaign goals
- Provide recommendations to improve strategies, tactics, visibility, and increase conversions
- Proactively implement test initiatives such as landing page A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer and ad testing along with post mortem campaign analysis, findings and next steps
- Drive forward unique creative visions, working closely with marketing to execute creative strategies to attract new users
- Create thoughtful recommendations of new tactics that are backed by data and can elevate performance against our KPIs
- Share insights with senior team including best practices and competitive analysis
- Stay informed with respect to industry, direct competitor activities, and emerging opportunities
- 3+ years experience in web, mobile, display, SEM, & Facebook advertising.
- Fluent in SQL and demonstrated an understanding of data analysis query procedures and methods
- Strong analytical skills (Excel) and experience working in metrics based companies
- Demonstrated ability using a variety of mobile tools such as Omniture, Localytics, Google Analytics, MixPanel, and Kochava to track, test, and measure the effectiveness of spend
- Passion for problem solving: you must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems – to break them down into manageable bits and solve themProven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams and influence others
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task
- Inherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or quantitative fiel
- Consumer internet, subscription business or other video service experience preferred
- Advanced degrees in related fields a plus
- Working knowledge of Tableau Experience working on/or with agencies and managing budgets
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.